Friday, May 6, 2016

At the last moment, the alleged creator of the Bitcoin “collapsed” and did not provide a key test – Clarín.com

The Australian businessman Craigg Wright, who claimed to be the inventor of Bitcoin, did not fulfill the promise of presenting a new and convincing “proof” to end the controversy on Monday she broke medially around the creator of the virtual currency.

“I thought I would be able to do that. I thought I could leave behind the years of anonymity. But [...] after being ready to publish [the proof of my identity], I have collapsed. I do not have enough courage. can not do “, published today the Australian in your blog as a sort of official statement.

It happens that Craig Wright, also known as Satoshi Nakamoto, was committed to the BBC to move part of the virtual currency of one of his first address blocks, an act that many believe can only be done only by the creator of technology.

See also: Mystery around the “owner” of Bitcoin, the currency of the Internet

” when the rumors started [referring to the allegations that have appeared in recent days] was attacked. when it was shown that these allegations were false, have started new ones appear. I know I’m not strong enough for all this, “he said among his blogger catharsis.

Craig Wright's statement. (Capture)

So far, Gavin Andresen and Jon Matonis two senior members of the Bitcoin Foundation, were the only ones who supported the statements by Dr. Wright, since they were convinced that he was the brains behind the technology virtual currency.

See also: The bitcoin, in its most difficult hour

“I know that this weakness will cause great damage to they have it supported me, especially Jon Matonis and Gavin Andresen, “he wrote. He added: “I can only hope that your honor and credibility is irreparably tainted by my actions were not fooled, but I know that the world will never believe it.”

The posting on its official blog concluyecon an “I’m sorry, and goodbye” ( “I can only say that sorry, and goodbye “), which seems to translate that Wright plans to definitely disappear from the center of the controversy

. (Source: Agencies)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment