Wednesday, December 24, 2014

2014 Christmas messages for Facebook, WhatsApp, etc … – WebAdictos

Merry Christmas Christmas Messages

WhatsApp, Facebook or Twitter They have become the mainstream media today, so this Christmas you can use those means and express your Christmas greetings to your friends and loved ones with phrases and Christmas messages fun.

Although this date is common together with family or friends, there are people whom we can not see, but not why we should stop showing our love and appreciation for them.

Then I let some Christmas greeting phrases, you can copy and send to your friends to congratulate this Christmas or you can use in your Christmas cards. Some phrases are serious, others have comic touch, but all with the same purpose, wish a happy Christmas.

Remember that if you want to be a little more creative, you can install some apps phrases Christmas we mentioned, where you can choose between several Christmas images with messages to send to whoever you want

Related:. Merry Christmas! in several languages ​​

  • Did you know Virgins spend many Christmases, but no good night.? Merry Christmas anyway!
  • We wanted to send something extra special for Christmas, but I had a problem … How do you wrap a hug and a big kiss? MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Will you let me touch you wiwichu? wiwichu a merry crismas wiwichu to crismas merry, merry Christmas cards wiwichu to an to japy niu yir … MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
  • This year, I will congratulate people I love, the ones who looking on the agenda of the cell and read his name escapes a smile and grateful to say MERRY CHRISTMAS
  • Happy Easter from alzheimer’s association and our best wishes for 2006.
  • There are two days a year on which you can do nothing: YESTERDAY AND TOMORROW. Only now can forgive, smile, dream, love, feel … MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2015
  • was sitting in the bathroom, I looked down and suddenly I saw 2 red balls and I remembered that today is December 24. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • that at these parties, magic is your best suit, your smile the best gift, your eyes the best destination, and your happiness my best wishes Merry Christmas.
  • Merry Christmas and Happy New year, 2015, 2016, 2017, if the crisis continues, this will be my last Christmas message, save this message for the following years.
  • Friends are like stars, if you can not see them, you know they’re always there. Merry Christmas!
  • I spend the best Christmas of the world. I start drinking early and when everyone sees only one Santa Claus, I see 5 or 6 MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Congratulations, you have been selected to pull the sleigh of Santa Claus this Christmas Eve. In a short time an elf pass by his house to measure your horns. Merry Christmas
  • With all my love, I send Christmas recipe: get together several measures of illusion, a pinch of friendship and a gesture of ternura.Horneemos the mixture with a paciente.Envolvámosla mood with laughter lights and canciones.Y finally ofrezcámosla with heart
  • I remember in my childhood best Christmas was to choose which of all my gifts this year I slept … YOU ARE MY FAVORITE GIFT!
  • A toast to our friendship and I want you to know that I am very happy to have you among my friends. Merry Christmas!
  • That these Christmas parties are wrapped in happiness and tied with ribbon love for that last throughout the New Year 2014
  • May this Christmas … every desire becomes flower, star every pain, every tear into a smile, every heart in sweet home.
  • Because of the crisis have to send you this message instead of the basket provided. I degústalo and although it is not the same, what counts is the intention, right? Merry Christmas.
  • The best things in life never come singly and this Christmas I confirmed … They come to you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Better than all the presents under the Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family
  • These are dates to remember friends, so as not going to send this message. Merry Christmas
  • Perhaps the best Christmas ornament is a great smile. Here are mine:-) Happy CHRISTMAS
  • The best and most memorable Christmas holidays are the ones we have at our side to loved ones and feel close to people like you
  • .

  • Christmas is a time of love and solidarity: can lift the mood of the poorest and grieve the rich I want to share with you my best Christmas wishes of love, peace and friendship
  • People who share laughs. , those who mourn, for they have someone on your side, who do not have it, which I often see, which I miss, MERRY CHRISTMAS !!
  • Law of Christmas cards: When sent last, comes one of someone who did not send him
  • The magic of Christmas is the magic of people … like you’re doing a year. fly by … Merry Christmas!

Photo © Shutterstock

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment