Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The cell My 5s Xiaomi’s premiere design and dual cameras – CNET in Spanish

The My 5s Plus, and its dual rear camera

Xiaomi

Xiaomi on Tuesday announced the My 5s and 5s Plus, two new high-end phones with dual camera and a new metal design.

in Addition to the two new phones, Xiaomi also announced a new tv My TV 3s, which includes software technology to recommend the best television programs and movies based on the tastes and content that you have seen the previous user.

Xiaomi did the same to Apple with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus — equip dual camera only your model Plus. The phone My 5s has a rear camera with sensor Sony of the same type of those found in compact cameras, says Xiaomi.

The camera of the Plus is cooked separately. It has two sensors, each of 13 megapixel, and one is in charge of the color photography and other photography in black-and-white. The result is photographs with less noise and greater detail boasts Xiaomi.

Both models My 5s feature the Snapdragon processor 821, the difference is that in My 5s Plus the processor can run at up to 2.35 GHz. The My 5s Plus has a screen of 5.7 inches, a difference of 5.15 inches of My 5s.

Xiaomi will start selling My 5s and My 5s Plus the 29 of September in China. The base price of the My 5s is US$ 299 and US$ 345 for My 5s Plus. The price can go up, depending on the configuration of RAM memory and internal storage.

My TV 3s, the new tv Xiaomi

xiaomi-mi-tv-3s-price-features.png

Xiaomi

Xiaomi also launched the new tv and the first from the company which includes technology with artificial intelligence developed by the company itself. The tv is able to classify the content of each user, resulting in recommendations that allow you to discover content based on the tastes and programs viewed previously by users.

The tv My TV 3s will also feature content from chinese platforms of video, Tencent Video, iQiyi and Youku, the three platforms most visited to view live video. According to figures cited by Xiaomi, the three platforms account for some 80 percent of video content that is seen in China.

The tv has a 64-bit CPU manufactured by Amlogic, processor Cortex four-core with speed of 1.8 GHz and a panel of 4K 65 inches. Users who purchase the My TV 3s includes a sound bar, also of Xiaomi.

The tv will go on sale in China from November.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment