Friday, March 18, 2016

Apple will make my new iPad is obsolete … again – CNET in Spanish

it happened again.

About four years ago, with great enthusiasm I bought my first iPad, the third generation model that came with the famous “Retina Display”. Less than half a year later, however, my enthusiasm became remorse after Apple introduced iPad improved, making my “new iPad” A gadget obsolete.

Guess what I bought during the holidays? Yes, a new iPad Air 2.

So now, of course, Apple is expected to unveil a new 9.7-inch iPad only three months later. The iPad, which should be presented at the event on Monday, March 21, could add a connector for a keyboard like the iPad Pro and offer other improvements such as compatibility with Apple Pencil. Suddenly, I have envy the new iPad … yes, again.



I just bought this thing.

Sarah Tew / CNET

This new rumored iPad raises the possibility of a worrying trend. Apple may be presenting several versions of your tablet badge throughout the year, forcing consumers to deal with a more complex equation when and what products they want to buy. that only feeds the growing sense of buyer’s remorse for missing what’s coming, something better, always.

it is also expected Apple present a new smaller iPhone at the event, so you can also feel a pang of regret if you recently purchased an iPhone 6S, but would have preferred its features in a smaller package. (for full details as are announced, not our BLOG lost LIVE on Monday from 10 am PT / 1 pm ET.)

Apple was not immediately available for comment on this article.

no way I am opposed to progress. I understand that gadgets need to be faster and smarter, and include more and better features. But Apple consumers have settled into a general pattern in which the Cupertino giant launches its new iPhones and iPads around September or October. That kind of predictability is one of the advantages that Apple has against Android. – Generally you know you will have the best and newest product for one year if you buy one during the holidays

The iPad Air 2 is a slightly different case. That tablet debuted in the fall of 2014, so I understand it has been a while. However, when it happened the Apple event September 2015 without an upgrade to its 9.7 inch tablet, I felt sure that there would be a significant improvement in the short term. I bet there are many others who read signals in the same way.

It seems that Monday will be found that was wrong.

Apple itself presented a tablet in September. But the iPad Pro is designed more for business users and has not really appealed to ordinary consumers. Yes, size does matter, and I was not prepared for such a difficult tablet to handle. Considering the sales figures of the Apple tablet, I think I’m not alone.

The company even improved the specifications of a new iPad Mini 4 in September, offering fans of the tablet more small a new option. So I can not be blamed for assuming that there would no new iPad 9.7 inch when the event came and went with little mention of the airline iPad.

This may be a blip on the calendar new Apple products. Maybe next year, the company again unveil its key products in the latter part of the year.

But for now, I wonder if I should change my iPad Air 2 by the newer model.

Spanish CNET Apple will cover the event live and live via a live blog in your language for you to follow all the news step by step.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment